Product and Service
The product available through this website is for investors who understand the relationship between risk and reward and are not looking for financial advice.
We provide an execution only service for investors who are looking for a low cost product that has access to a wide range of investment funds.
The only contract available on these terms is with Zurich Life and for that reason is not be be interpreted as a recommendation.
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise, regardless of which investment option you choose. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
The Euro value of overseas assets can rise and fall as a result of exchange rate fluctuations.
As is the case with other product providers, charges may be altered in the future. Should this situation arise, you will be informed of any change in writing by Zurich Life.
The returns from investment linked funds are directly linked to the performance of the assets in which the funds are invested.
The asset mix of Actively Managed Funds are continuously reviewed and may be changed in line with developments in relevant markets.
Active Asset Allocation
Active Fixed Income
American Select (Columbia Threadneedle)
Asia Pacific Equity
Deposit Plus (Series 2)
Dynamic Diversified Growth (BlackRock)
Emerging Markets Opportunities (J.P. Morgan)
Euro Inflation-Linked Intermediate Duration Fixed Income (Dimensional)
European Select (Columbia Threadneedle)
Fund of REITs
Global Corporate Bond (J.P. Morgan)
Global Government Bond (J.P. Morgan)
Global Select (Columbia Threadneedle)
Global Short-term Fixed Income (Dimensional)
Global Short-term Investment Grade Fixed Income (Dimensional)
Global Targeted Returns (Invesco)
Indexed Australasia Property
Indexed European (Ex-UK) Property
Indexed Eurozone Equity (BlackRock)
Indexed Eurozone Government Bond (BlackRock)
Indexed Global Equity (BlackRock)
Indexed Inflation - Linked Bond
World Allocation 20/80 (Dimensional)
World Allocation 40/60 (Dimensional)
World Allocation 60/40 (Dimensional)
World Allocation 80/20 (Dimensional)
World Equity (Dimensional)
5 Star 5 Americas
5 Star 5 Asia Pacific
5 Star 5 Europe
5 Star 5 Global
Highlighted Funds have an Annual Management Charge of 1%.
All other funds carry additional fund charges of between 0.15% and 0.70%
On 1 January 2018 new EU legislation - Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulation (PRIIPs) - will be applicable in the Irish market, governing the pre-sales process for savings and investment products.
The costs quoted in this document are generic and not specific to the product available through this website.
• Invest and Save allows you to invest a minimum lump sum of €5,000 and then save a minimum of €100 per month thereafter.
• 101% of all contributions are invested
• Regular Saver allows you to save a minimum of €100 per month.
• 100% of all contributions are invested.
• There are over 50 funds to choose from which include Multi-asset, Actively Managed Funds and Index Tracker / Exchange Traded funds.
• You can choose different funds for your lump sum and regular payments.
• You can change the profile of your investment by making a fund switch.
• You can redirect future contributions to different funds.
• Up to 35 funds have an annual charge of 1% of the value of the fund. The regulated entity is paid 0.25% by Zurich Life, from this 1% annual management charge.
• There are no initial or full encashment/surrender charges.
• Online access to your account where you can view the current value of your plan, if you request this facility.